GOGO Protocol is hiring a
Web3 Performance Marketing Manager
Salary: $60k – $150k
CryptoGoGos, where Arts & Gaming meets Blackrock 2.0
We are an exciting Berlin based NFT/DeFi crypto project, that is already break-even and looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager. The perfect candidate thrives in both marketing strategy and execution.
We have experienced high-growth in the last few months and are planning on launching our platform within the next month.
- Run, own and become the go-to-person of our social media ad accounts and display campaigns.
- Run tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to fully optimise the the accounts from tracking and campaigns set up, to bidding strategy, to budget management.
- Contribute actively to the planning and development of our social media strategy and are responsible for implementation and monitoring.
- Build out the full suite of marketing reports – from CAC evolutions to attribution modeling, to cohort reports.
- Give support with quantitative data to the UX team.
- Industry-savvy and always up-to-date about all new Marketing trends.
- You work closely together with our marketing leaders & specialists and internal stakeholders.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in managing ad campaigns.
- Exceptional command of data and proven track record of successfully executed campaigns for acquiring and retaining customers.
- Solid experience as a leader with disciplinary responsibility in high-performing marketing environments
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle many topics at the same time, a good understanding of using agile methodologies is a plus.
- You know your way around remarketing and audience management. You should have a basic understanding of cookies, tags and triggers.
- You have a good understanding of web & mobile app tracking systems, attribution models, measurement techniques, and lift tests.
- You have a good understanding of UX research projects and know how to provide valuable quantitative data to the UX team.
- You have a passion for analysis and understand what and where you need to dig into to find your answers. You enjoy looking for and finding the root causes as well as ideating and proposing potential solutions, even across teams when needed.
- Excellent communication skills and can easily simplify complex problems.
- Fluent English language skills
- Passion for blockchain technology, cryptos and/or decentralized finance
With us, you’ll get:
- A competitive compensation package and profit participation in our token
- The opportunity to be part in one of the most exciting tech projects of 2021
- To work directly with highly experienced founders (built and sold 3 well known FinTech companies) on building and scaling a world-class DeFi product
- Direct influence on our development and vision with your contributions being valued accordingly
- A focused, communicative team with aligned goals
- Great market opportunity and growth potential
- Time off when you need it
- Regular team lunches and fully-stocked kitchen
Leave a comment