Salary: $100k – $150k
Paris, New York, Remote
Garou is a photorealistic multiplayer VR platform built to host and aggregate creators’ contents, providing seamless integration, navigation, avatars, tokenization, social layers with a high quality of rendering. Powering the creators with the highest visual standards, Garou is designed to be the reference for emblematic universes such as culture, entertainment, tourism, sport, luxury and fashion, real estate.
The following two years will focus on empowering creators’ content based on the tokenization of Garou world.
Garou has the support of Epic Games, Verizon, Nvidia, and Facebook.
- Oversee, implement and tune the in-world economy while optimizing user, creators, artists, and brand experience in order to generate traffic and retention
- Utilize methodologies of economics, behavioral psychology, and business intelligence to strategically design and maintain a healthy build/visit/play to earn the world economy. The economic system you will build and manage is core to game progression, reward payouts, and overall world economy balance
- Own the in-game economy, you will collaborate with strategists, product managers, and blockchain developers to devise the strategy for our blockchain
- Model, simulate and tune the game’s economy with multiple incentives and reward layers
- Have a point of view on scarcity-based economy models to create genuinely groundbreaking world experiences while keeping progressive progression and positive building of the world and experiences
- Analyze the many facets of the world economy, users, brands, and creator engagement and suggest ways to optimize
- Keep up to date with market trends and perform proactive analysis of economy tuning in relevant competitive worlds
- Participate in feature design, and provide feedback and observations from the perspective of the game economy, maximizing engagement and monetization economy
- 3+ years of experience in world or game economy
- 1+ years of experience in decentralized economy design
- Knowledge of macro, microeconomics, pricing theory, money theory and statistics
- Logical and analytical thinking
- Teamwork and good communication skills
Leave a comment