Compensation: $65k – $100k
Fusepass is a Web3-native professional identity network optimized for hiring. Leveraging NFT badges, on-chain and off-chain credentials, Fusepass provides high degrees of composability for users to customize their professional identity and strike a balance between social legitimacy and proof of ability. Our mission is to eliminate inefficiencies and increase transparency in the current job hiring process. Our talent discovery engine helps recruiters match with the “right” talent by tapping into our professional social graph.
We are looking for an experienced Full Stack Engineer to help build out the decentralized identity based on on-chain and off-chain data aggregation and analysis, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
The ideal candidate should have a background in the traditional technology industry and also be curious about Web3. They are excited to help build a quality foundation, drive key decisions early on, and set up the product for long term success.
- Build user flows across both web and backend (React and Node)
- Collaborate with Product, Design, and Engineering to define, prioritize, and build decentralized identity/Web3 implementation features
- Analyze on-chain and off-chain user data for credentials
- Drive detailed project definition and cross-functional alignment
- Work with external stakeholders in the web3 industry for potential collaborations
- Collaborate with frontend, backend, and smart contract developers
- 2+ years of relevant experience building clean, maintainable, and well-tested code in production systems at scale
- 2+ years of experience with Typescript and Node
- 2+ years of experience building scalable solutions on top of AWS or GCP infrastructure
- Experience with Solidity, Truffle, Hardhat and Next
- Experience working in Web3 or an eagerness to learn
- English language fluency
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to work quickly, efficiently, and multitask
- Desire and ability to innovate and improve upon current processes
- Positive attitude and a team player
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzUuMjA4LjE5MC42NgM
See more Web3 jobs at
Leave a comment