Salary: $80k – $150k
Remote or Zug, Switzerland
Frigg (https://www.frigg.eco/) is a software as a service (SaaS) platform that liberates sustainable finance. We measure our success in terms of eco-friendly achievements (e.g., carbon reduction). We are looking for another frigg*, who wants to work at a mission-oriented startup. We aim to establish a hub in Zug and have remote team members across Europe and Africa.
We are looking for a smart contract engineer who is excited about sustainability and finance. You will work with the CTO, the CPO, and our strategy team to build smart contracts on the Ethereum mainnet (and other EVM-compatible chains). You will also create composable APIs so that other institutions and platforms can connect to Frigg. Together with the product team, you will be responsible for the technical design, write-up, maintenance, and backend integration between the Ethereum mainnet and our Microsoft Azure environment.
- Must: professional experiences in developing software written
- You have at least 2 years of professional experience in developing digital products.
- You are aware of security best practices and aim to apply them to deliver robust technical solutions.
- You have used DeFi dApps and have an interest in understanding how blockchains may solve some of the fundamental challenges associated with sustainable infrastructure development.
- You thrive in a startup environment and feel best working in a small, cross-functional team where you can bring creativity to start your own initiatives.
One more thing
Do not dress up. Do not study up on algorithms and brainteasers. If you are a true frigg, we’ll find a place for you. Let’s frigg-ing build!
- [fri:k] noun: a team member who possesses extraordinary abilities and is obsessed with saving the planet using cutting-edge technology
Leave a comment