Finfin Play is launching Fashion League, the first female-centered blockchain mobile game to bring NFT and Web3 to the masses. We are a diverse and inclusive team of fashion enthusiasts and retail experts united by our passion for simulation games. Supported by a board of world-class gaming and crypto experts. Finfin Plays is offering a Web3 Marketing Project Manager position in the European region. In this role you will be leading, monitoring and executing different Web3 Marketing projects as campaigns, roadmaps, Go-to-market initiatives in order to grow brand awareness and increase our community!
- In close cooperation with the marketing team, help to shape the brand according to the marketing strategy developed
- Building and executing creative marketing campaigns and activations that effectively grow brand awareness and increase our community userbase
- Creating and developing roadmaps and tracking progress of roadmaps, executing projects containing key deliverables, rollouts, timeline, and budget
- Coordinating marketing projects and Go-to-market initiatives
- Monitoring and analyzing the ROI of different initiatives in different markets to determine the most effective approaches for growing our community and brand
- Gathering analytics and reporting on campaigns and channels collaborate with the Partnership team to build marketing initiatives
- Experience and strong interest in Web3, blockchain, NFTs or gaming industries
- Minimum 5-7 experience in marketing (including digital marketing) and project management
- Previous experience with a fast growth, blockchain, or technology-related company preferred
- Excellent project management skills and is able to effectively take ownership, organize, prioritize, strategically plan, execute, and consistently produce deliverables on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Are you looking for an international, diverse, fresh and fast-growing environment to further enhance your career? We would like to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position please reach out to us at [email protected]
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM
Leave a comment