Finfin Play’s mission is to empower female gamers and we are offering a Web3 Marketing Project Manager position in the European region. In this role you will be leading, monitoring and executing different Web3 marketing projects as campaigns, roadmaps, Go-to-market initiatives in order to grow brand awareness and increase our community!
- In close cooperation with the marketing team, help to shape the brand according to the marketing strategy developed
- Building and executing creative marketing campaigns and activations that effectively grow brand awareness and increase our community userbase
- Creating and developing roadmaps and tracking progress of roadmaps, executing projects containing key deliverables, rollouts, timeline, and budget
- Coordinating marketing projects and Go-to-market initiatives
- Monitoring and analyzing the ROI of different initiatives in different markets to determine the most effective approaches for growing our community and brand
- Gathering analytics and reporting on campaigns and channels collaborate with the Partnership team to build marketing initiatives
- Experience and strong interest in Web3, blockchain, NFTs or gaming industries
- Minimum 5-7 experience in marketing (including digital marketing) and project management
- Previous experience with a fast growth, blockchain, or technology-related company preferred
- Excellent project management skills and is able to effectively take ownership, organize, prioritize, strategically plan, execute, and consistently produce deliverables on time
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
If you are interested in this position please reach out to us at [email protected]
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Information of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after six months.
Leave a comment