?? Your role as our Head of Product
- Play a key role as a founding team member. Shape the future of FANtium and redefine how we think about Web3 sports in the future.
- Shape our product vision. From identifying the company’s strategic and competitive positioning to crafting the product vision and strategy for our platform.
- Own our product. Be responsible for the product roadmap and own the complete product development cycle.
- Lead the product team. Moving forward, you will build and lead a stellar team and take care of the individuals to execute on our vision.
- Discover and identify FANtium’s product opportunities. You work closely with the product delivery teams on the roadmap planning and delivery of those opportunities.
- Visionary: you’ll be the trusted decision maker on the product direction. We work as a team, but follow your lead.
- Hands-on: you take action and think strategically and are comfortable facilitating delivery and aligning the team to make our vision to connect athletes and FANs come true.
- Data-oriented: you collect user insights and experience and monitor market adoption rates to inform the product and our collective decision making.
- Leading: you have experience in leading and aligning cross functional partners and teams in adopting products and new features.
- Playing to win: you are driven and able to set goals and success metrics to align the product strategy and roadmap with our financial goals.
? If you can bring to the team…
- 5+ years in product management, building and running world-class product teams.
- 2+ years of direct experience in the design and implementation of hyper-growth Web3 applications (crypto exchanges, NFT platforms).
- Technical experience or education with a passion for technology – big plus if you have worked in web development yourself, and have the ability to conduct code review.
- Hands-on experience with the concepts, products, and services that are driving Web3 such as: coin generation events, tokenomics, decentralization, wallets, bridges, cryptography, identity management, fraud management, and regulatory compliance.
- Customer-centric mindset, living and breathing what makes a good product from the user’s experience.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to make things happen around you with pragmatism and a results-driven approach.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM