FANtium is hiring a
Web3 Head of Product / VP Product (Founding Team)(Remote)
? About FANtium
FANtium is a whole new way to connect with your favourite athletes and share their success.
We enable FANs to invest in athletes they believe in through NFTs and share their real-world financial success for a season or along their career. FANtium works with professionals already at the top, as well as talents on their way to become professionals.
FANs become part of the athlete’s close and exclusive community, with access to curated benefits and real-life experiences. When athletes rise and win, everyone in the community rise and win together.
We are the first mover in a 130bn+ market at the intersection of Web3, sports and athletes. Our investors include founders and angels from one of the most successful Web3 companies (round will be announced in August) ?
We have 4 core values that shape us: passion, humility, rise and connect will be our driving forces?We are looking for individuals whom respect and empower others, possess a growth mindset, and always ready to rise to challenges. Do you feel like this could be you? ??
?? Your role as our Head of Product
?? Your role as our Head of Product
- Play a key role as a founding team member. Shape the future of FANtium and redefine how we think about Web3 sports in the future.
- Shape our product vision. From identifying the company’s strategic and competitive positioning to crafting the product vision and strategy for our platform.
- Own our product. Be responsible for the product roadmap and own the complete product development cycle.
- Lead the product team. Moving forward, you will build and lead a stellar team and take care of the individuals to execute on our vision.
- Discover and identify FANtium’s product opportunities. You work closely with the product delivery teams on the roadmap planning and delivery of those opportunities.
? You are
- Visionary: you’ll be the trusted decision maker on the product direction. We work as a team, but follow your lead.
- Hands-on: you take action and think strategically and are comfortable facilitating delivery and aligning the team to make our vision to connect athletes and FANs come true.
- Data-oriented: you collect user insights and experience and monitor market adoption rates to inform the product and our collective decision making.
- Leading: you have experience in leading and aligning cross functional partners and teams in adopting products and new features.
- Playing to win: you are driven and able to set goals and success metrics to align the product strategy and roadmap with our financial goals.
? If you can bring to the team…
- 5+ years in product management, building and running world-class product teams.
- 2+ years of direct experience in the design and implementation of hyper-growth Web3 applications (crypto exchanges, NFT platforms).
- Technical experience or education with a passion for technology – big plus if you have worked in web development yourself, and have the ability to conduct code review.
- Hands-on experience with the concepts, products, and services that are driving Web3 such as: coin generation events, tokenomics, decentralization, wallets, bridges, cryptography, identity management, fraud management, and regulatory compliance.
- Customer-centric mindset, living and breathing what makes a good product from the user’s experience.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organisational, time and project management skills with attention to detail.
- Ability to make things happen around you with pragmatism and a results-driven approach.
… * AMAZING! * But don’t worry, nobody fit 100%. If you believe you can be a fit and would like to meet us, reach out!
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM
Leave a comment