Who we are
We are ElevenYellow
We believe in a different way of work and play. We’re a startup studio that’s launched dozens of SaaS and crypto products.
Our website is a terminal – our Slack is dysfunctional and full of pepes. Somehow we’ve managed to make it work for almost a decade. Long story short: we’re a fully-remote working family and we’re trying to make 2021 an even better year for ourselves.
We’re a multidisciplinary group of people building interesting projects in the crypto space and beyond. From infrastructure, to wallets, to NFT art… our team of 50 has been playing around the space before it was cool. We’re so edgy that we were a 100% remote company in 2013 just in case covid hit ¯_(ツ)_/¯
If this resonates with you at all, please keep reading.
We are looking for:
We are looking for a crypto-savvy Head of Marketing to plan and execute strategy for one of our dApps. The project aims to content creators and help them transition from web2 to web3. This role directly liaises with the CEO of ElevenYellow and the project CTO.
- Deep understanding in digital marketing strategy
- You understand how to build audiences and product-market (ideally) in crypto
- You are a leader; cross functional teams, spearheading collaboration and making tough decisions does not scare you
- You are actively involved with crypto communities (Discord, Twitter)
You are a great fit for this job if you:
- Have marketing experience in cryptocurrency products
- Have used Terra dApps in the past
- Have working knowledge of DeFi
- Have strong expertise in all key areas of marketing
You are one of us if:
- You are autonomous and ownership is important to you
- You are comfortable with navigating ambiguity and shifting priorities
- You are extremely organized
- You have exceptional communication skills
- You’re a rapid problem solver
We’ve got a lot of things to take care of and you’ll have free reign over a lot of your tasks. Autonomy and self-starting is key, but here are the types of things you’d be responsible for:
- Spearheading 360° marketing campaigns
- Planning and executing content creation that’s shareable cross-channel
- Owning product marketing strategy
Why Join ElevenYellow’s Team?
We’re very experienced in working remotely. We were digital nomads before digital nomads were a thing. Feel free to pick up your laptop and work wherever you want, whenever you want. Just make sure you have a good internet connection and we’re good 🙂
Take vacation (Unlimited PTO)
We know what it feels like to work “too much” and our way of work isn’t meant to be stressful. Time off is the remedy to a lot of things, and we encourage you to take time off work. There is no official number of vacation days. Everyone takes a vacation as they see fit as long as it is in a shared team calendar so that everyone knows when they are off. We try to be as flexible and reasonable as possible, as long as the rest of the team knows the person is going to be off and his/her job is covered.
We do yearly, week-long retreats and we’d love it if you joined us (we pay your way). It’s important to meet each other in person and we value time spent with one another (whether that’s on Slack or face-to-face). We’ve met up all over Europe and islands across South East Asia. All in good fun. We just met up at a rural co-living for 2 weeks.
We’re a laid back bunch
Our company ethos is what we value the most. Life is all about enjoyment, and work should be too. We’re all laid back and understand the human side of work and play.
More perks & benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance Coverage
- Self Improvement Budget
- Gym Membership
- Home office set up budget
- Coworking space budget
How to apply:
- Send an email
- Title your email “Head of Marketing – Terra”
- Mention why you think you’re one of us
- Tell us about one project you have worked on that you feel most proud of
- Add your portfolio / things that really define your work
- LinkedIn / CV stuff if you feel it’s necessary
- Tell us about your experience with crypto
Applications that don’t follow these instructions won’t be reviewed.
We believe applications should be human and conversational. While we’d like to see some form of CV / cover letter, we’d mostly appreciate it if you told us who you were and what you wanted to do in life, both personally and professionally.
Of course, please only disclose what you’re comfortable with. And not to forget! We’re an equal opportunity employer and we encourage everyone to apply. We respect genders, ethnicities, boundaries, friendships, and the human aspect of work.
Looking forward to speaking with you!