San Francisco or New York City
EcoSapiens is hiring a Web3 Product Lead
Ecosapiens is building a full-stack platform to enable consumer action against climate change, starting with the world’s first perpetual carbon-capture NFT. We’re seeking an ambitious Product Lead with a background in crypto and a passion for climate to help us re-imagine carbon on-chain experiences and shape a product roadmap that makes it 1-click easy for consumers to fight climate change. Check out our whitepaper for our planned go-to-market.
You’ll be leading our team to help define the future of our company and first product. If you are an entrepreneurial product leader, who doesn’t hesitate to propose bold ideas and roll up your sleeves to put them into action, this role will be a great fit for you.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Building our product from the ground up. Define & drive every aspect of EcoSapiens by developing the roadmap/backlogs/iterations in order to hit our goals & KPIs.
- Outline features, technical integration requirements, collaborate with engineering, marketing, design, and legal to bring our product to life
- You verify the squad deliverables, align customer communication including all key stakeholders for any feature release/announcements to our users
- Manage product dashboards tracking all our key data metrics
- Drive adoption, usage of our product working closely with marketing, risk teams, keep close eye on customer frictions and voice of customer to optimize our product experience
- Thinking through game theory/mechanics in order to make the product sticky, and design a delightful user experience
- Lead the strategic planning and prioritization of product features; define the beta product and work with cross functional teams to deliver the same
What we’re looking for:
- Product management experience in the tech space. Domain expert with good business acumen and product planning skills
- Result oriented for business KPIs and customer satisfaction.
- Entrepreneurial mindset: Experience working in a fast-paced environment with competing resources and priorities.
- Opinionated and willing to make calls with limited information.
- Ability to navigate through ambiguity to advocate for resources
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills; ability to translate strategy into clear and actionable plans for product development, engineering, design and marketing
- Technical, comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details.
- Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs; willing to roll up sleeves and design scalable and extensible solutions
- Metrics driven with proficiency in identifying, defining, tracking and acting upon metrics
- Familiarity with cryptocurrency and passion for crypto and blockchain innovations. Previous experience designing and building crypto products is also a huge plus.
This is a unique leadership opportunity on the ground floor of a well-funded startup in a rapidly evolving and incredibly exciting space.
If you are interested in this position please reach out to [email protected] with a resume and statement of interest AND DM NiharSapien in the Discord
Leave a comment