Defactor is unlocking opportunities for businesses and individuals by bridging traditional financing to the new world of DeFi.
Through our open-source platform, our $FACTR token, businesses can access financing, engage in liquidity, and participate in the new digital economy with confidence.
Our mission is to accelerate the adoption of decentralised finance and enable companies around the world to achieve economic growth.
We believe that providing access to this new connected economy will empower a new age of financial freedoms. As one of the first platforms to put real-world assets (RWAs) onto the blockchain, Defactor is on the forefront of the financing revolution created in the Web3 space
The project is run by a team that were the first to bring real world assets to the blockchain.
We received funding in 2021 and the platform has been live since November 2021
What will you do?
- Define the direction of blockchain applications from a design and technical perspective
- Work with current ecosystem partners and identify potential new partners to innovate and enhance the Defactor platform
- Keep up to date on the latest technological advancements and products in blockchain including the layer 1/2 landscape
- Ensure code safety by working with audit firms
- Partner with existing blockchain contract engineers & partners to execute on the product roadmap
- Contribute to our long-term technical and product strategy around the funding of real-world assets
- Encourage the engineering team to follow best practices and to deliver high-quality work
- Build an inclusive, supportive, and collaborative culture where everyone does their best work
What experience do you need?
- Writing distributed, high-performance applications and services
- Ethereum, EVM chains, Algorand (nice to have)
- Designing, architecting & implementing engineering complex scalable solutions
- Git, code reviews, testing
- REST and GraphQL API’s
- An understanding and interest in DeFi, NFT’s, DAO’s, Sub Graphs
TRANSPARENCY: operate transparently and consistently share knowledge to build open communities
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzUuMjA4LjE5MC42NgM