Who we are
Who are you?
- Translate our vision through your design expertise across a wide range of brand applications, from larger conceptual design challenges to more narrowly-defined deliverables
- Build and maintain boundary-pushing brand identity systems for Decent and the protocols built by Decent DAO
- Craft and present visual work with strong conceptual thinking and strategic rationale
- Advocate for the vision of design across Decent, both in our work and in our culture
- Help grow and improve design at Decent by mentoring others, contributing feedback, documenting design processes, and curating resources
- An exceptional portfolio of branding case studies demonstrating your skill across the full design stack, from big-picture strategy and research to visual design and high-quality brand applications
- Thorough knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Experience with creating brandmarks/identity systems and extensively applying them across a variety of mediums
- Ability to successfully contribute to multiple projects simultaneously, handle a fast-paced work environment, and changing priorities
- A commitment to being detail-oriented and self-organized
- Participate in regular design reviews where you’ll seek out specific feedback on your designs and incorporate relevant feedback
- Excellent communication skills — written, verbal and listening
- Possess an active interest in following trends and best practices related to design thinking, branding, user experience and visual design in the design industry at large
- Be a decent human
- The ability to teach yourself new programs and design tools
- Experience working in Web3 or contributing to DAO
- Print & packaging experience
- Web Design
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocketship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM