Who are you?
- Understand, define, and build effective and innovative Web3 products.
- Strong software development knowledge. Bonus points for React and Solidity.
- Lead scoping and project estimation.
- Drive product life-cycle from discovery through launch.
- Ensure alignment with vision among all stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our users and space.
- Create and maintain product requirements documentation.
- Provide transparency into project health for all stakeholders.
- Groom backlogs, plan sprints, conduct retros, and unblock your team.
- Facilitate user research to validate hypotheses and inform development.
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics.
- Define, measure, and analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes.
- 5+ experience in a dynamic product management position
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience with product management tools (GitHub, Asana, Notion, Figma)
- Passion for decentralized finance and deep knowledge of crypto
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, QA, and operations.
- Assess new products and companies to measure their potential value.
- Look into competitors and conduct capability analyses regularly.
- Organize and implement internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer questions related to the product and its capabilities.
- Evaluate and deal with technical risks.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Be an evangelist and subject matter expert to the community.
- Implement beta tests.
- Analyze metrics and data.
- Create success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Stay at the forefront of the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
- 5+ years of experience in a dynamic product management position
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, release of products, and balance of resources to ensure success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product and its features across primary market segments.
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocket ship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about its user, products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM