Decent DAO is hiring a
Web3 Technical Product Manager
Who we are
Decent DAO is accelerating the decentralized future and restoring power to individuals. In-studio to on-chain, we’ve taken our mission out in the open, inviting builders, founders, and degens alike to share knowledge, define new opportunities, and establish a true meritocracy where prosperity is available to all. Want in on the action? Keep reading. And let’s show the world how Web3 could be and should be done.
Who are you?
The Product Manager is responsible for planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle: gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements; assisting in defining the product vision; and working closely with engineering, product, marketing, and design to ensure development and user satisfaction goals are met. As Product Manager, you’ll lead iterative product development to execute Decent’s roadmap and organizational goals. You can write and speak fluent English.
- Understand, define, and build effective and innovative Web3 products.
- Strong software development knowledge. Bonus points for React and Solidity.
- Lead scoping and project estimation.
- Drive product life-cycle from discovery through launch.
- Ensure alignment with vision among all stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our users and space.
- Create and maintain product requirements documentation.
- Provide transparency into project health for all stakeholders.
- Groom backlogs, plan sprints, conduct retros, and unblock your team.
- Facilitate user research to validate hypotheses and inform development.
- Stay ahead of user needs, product trends, and market dynamics.
- Define, measure, and analyze user feedback, product growth, and business outcomes.
- 5+ experience in a dynamic product management position
- Experience with Agile processes
- Experience with product management tools (GitHub, Asana, Notion, Figma)
- Passion for decentralized finance and deep knowledge of crypto
Web3 Product Manager role is two-part Technical PM (since this person will own the technical decisions and work to craft the product) and Senior PM (since this person will own the entire product lifecycle).
1: Technical Product Manager Responsibilities: Analyze customer needs and convert into requirements.
- Work with internal teams, including developers, engineers, QA, and operations.
- Assess new products and companies to measure their potential value.
- Look into competitors and conduct capability analyses regularly.
- Organize and implement internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Answer questions related to the product and its capabilities.
- Evaluate and deal with technical risks.
- Work with data pipelines, algorithms, and automated systems.
- Be an evangelist and subject matter expert to the community.
- Implement beta tests.
- Analyze metrics and data.
- Create success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Stay at the forefront of the creation and maintenance of product documentation.
2: Senior Product Manager Responsibilities
- 5+ years of experience in a dynamic product management position
- Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction and final product development by engineering teams.
- Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI.
- Analyze market data to develop sales strategies and define product objectives for effective marketing communications plans.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, release of products, and balance of resources to ensure success.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the product and its features across primary market segments.
Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking DeFi products. We’ve fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
Today, our open-source collective connects contributors across the crypto spectrum with the cutting-edge tools and technologies they need to build thriving, self-sufficient communities. Working out in the open, we rally our community to create a DeFi experience that’s free, fair, and accessible for all.
Decent is an ecosystem of proven software builders, early adopters of cryptocurrency, and the protocols we create to advance our core mission: leveraging human intelligence in the most efficient way to accelerate decentralization. Join our global distributed talent and intelligent capital network and reap the benefits:
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocket ship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about its user, products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM
Leave a comment