Decent DAO is hiring a
Web3 Quality Assurance Engineer
Compensation: $40k – $70k
Who we are
Decent DAO is accelerating the decentralized future and restoring power to individuals. In-studio to on-chain, we’ve taken our mission out in the open, inviting builders, founders, and degens alike to share knowledge, define new opportunities, and establish a true meritocracy where prosperity is available to all.
Want in on the action? Keep reading. And let’s show the world how Web3 could be and should be done.
Who are you?
We are looking for a Quality Assurance (QA) specialist to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g., defect densities and open defect counts.)
QA plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launch to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs while being cost-effective. If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, and thoroughly document and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g., developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a software development organization
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Experience working in an Agile development process
Bonus points (nice-to-haves)
- Experience with performance and/or security testing
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Web3 solidity and smart contracts knowledge
Since 2017, our efforts to dismantle centralized power structures in finance have helped launch over 30 groundbreaking DeFi products. We’ve fine-tuned the art of building and scaling successful products at the crossroads of financial technology and digital rights.
Today, our open-source collective connects contributors across the crypto spectrum with the cutting-edge tools and technologies they need to build thriving, self-sufficient communities. Working out in the open, we rally our community to create a DeFi experience that’s free, fair, and accessible for all.
Decent is an ecosystem of proven software builders, early adopters of cryptocurrency, and the protocols we create to advance our core mission: leveraging human intelligence in the most efficient way to accelerate decentralization. Join our global distributed talent and intelligent capital network and reap the benefits:
- Work in a rapidly expanding global rocketship.
- Unlock a unique chance to contribute to web3.
- Join a team that cares about products and working conditions.
- Work flexible hours.
- Enjoy full-time, paid vacations.
- Be fully remote.
- Part-time position. 20 hours a week.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM
Leave a comment