Crypto.com was founded in 2016 on a simple belief: it’s a basic human right for everyone to control their money, data and identity.
With over 10 million users on its platform today, Crypto.com provides a powerful alternative to traditional financial services, turning its vision of “cryptocurrency in every wallet” into reality, one customer at a time.
Crypto.com is built on a solid foundation of security, privacy and compliance and is the first cryptocurrency company in the world to have ISO27001:2013 and PCI:DSS 3.2.1, Level 1 compliance. Crypto.com is headquartered in Hong Kong with a 3000+ strong global team.
For more information, please visit http://www.crypto.com.
What will make your role exciting
- Define and build your institutional / high-net worth clientele – in the fast-growing crypto & blockchain industry, there are no limits to who your clients are (or could potentially be)! You take ownership & lead in flexibly identifying & pitching institutional leads.
- Take pride in successes that could come in various shapes – from onboarding a client to their first crypto instrument, to customizing a crypto product for your client that the market has never seen before.
- Craft and tailor your products – the journey of bringing traditional financial services products to crypto has just begun: you have a say in tailoring what you pitch to institutional clients. Beyond OTC trading, you are encouraged to put your creativity & expertise to full use: identify other financial services offerings that may be of interest (e.g., credit, custody) – and you will have the full support of the Crypto.com team to bring a new product into fruition!
What a day on your job may look like
- Serving as the main point of contact for to ensure a successful onboarding process for our Institutional clients
- Conduct workflow conversations to advise optimal structure and workflow per each customer and team
- Help drive early adoption, setting KPIs and success metrics for ROI
- Establish key contact relationships with Institutional clients ( Hedge Funds, Family office, Proprietary Shops, Market Makers, Fund platforms etc)
- Manage and maintain current revenue base whilst looking to grow the business footprint within existing accounts
- Identify new business opportunities and support sales team to close contracts
What are the targeted performances we track
- Maintain Account Portfolio Revenue
- Profit Generated
- Customer Satisfaction
- 2+ years of experience within Account Management within financial services across OTC Sales, FX Sales, Sales, eSales (FX products), ETF’s, Liquidity pool’s, CFD’s, Prime Brokerage services etc
- Candidates with more experience would be considered for a Senior Account Manager or Account Lead
- Demonstrable track record of initiating, managing & monetizing relationships with clients or partners (preferably managing OTC trading for institutions), e.g., examples of acquiring institutional clients, driving business results with clients & partners, drafting documentations & agreements.
- Excellent command of professional written & oral English, writing & presentation samples are welcome.
- Proficiency in English
Preferred qualifications (not required)
- Crypto-specific experience preferably in sales and/ or with exposure to institutions;
- Exposure to managing multicultural relationships with institutions;
- Demonstrable track record of building and/ or managing a sales team
- We offer an attractive compensation package working in a cutting-edge field of Fintech.
- Huge responsibilities from Day 1. Be the owner of your own learning curve. The possibilities are limitless and depend on you
- You get to work in a very dynamic environment and be part of an international team
- You will get to have involvement in developing a brand-new product from scratch alongside with a talented team