Conductive.ai is defining the bleeding edge of what front-end means in a crypto-enabled web3-world. Excited to participate in an industry almost no one knows about today but will permeate all aspects of society in the next 10 years?
We’re a team of product, engineering, design, finance and game design hackers from all over the globe but share the same vision of ushering web3 into the world at break-neck speed with an eye for detail. We love to have fun, get shit done and above all want to turn the sci-fi world of decentralized computing into a reality and hopefully you do too!
About You and the Role
We’re looking for a resourceful product owner who can turn vision into reality. There are no shortage of good ideas and this role is critical in focusing broad opportunities into deliverables of value for Conductive and its clients. This role will be responsible for decisions, timelines, and impact of the product.
In the near term, this role will be responsible for our MVP solutions such as Soft Staking, Analytics, and Attribution. As we evolve our roadmap, we expect this role to also grow quickly with us and increase their scope.
As an ideal candidate, you’re a thorough and clear thinker, able to process information and prioritize what is critical vs incremental. You’re perhaps endlessly curious about a decentralized future, like to move fast but get the important details right and know when to paint outside the lines.
What You’ll Do
- Fully own product deliverables and features, balancing between what is minimum viable vs the quality bar
- Deliver well-scoped and unambiguous Product Requirements Documents to serve as clear references for work developers take on
- Work closely with Engineering, Design, and Data to determine tradeoffs and best path forward
- Coordinate cross functionally to focus and execute and ultimately drive the timeline
- Study competitive landscape on best in class solutions and direction for the future
- Obsess over building a best-in-class product for the future of web3
- Be relentlessly resourceful in being scrappy and make things happen
We’re looking for a team member who has
- 5+ years relevant product management experience with demonstrated success owning key product initiatives
- Experience with agile and scrum methodologies, including experience administering sprint planning meetings, stand-ups and retrospectives.
- A technical background or fluency with engineering concepts in order to clearly communicate product needs to engineers
- The ability to abstract away complexity, both in the context of feature scope and in creating intuitive experiences for our clients
- Experience moving new feature ideas effectively and expediently through an entire product development cycle, ensuring a smooth roll-out of new work that does not introduce regression
- Effective communication skills to clearly and succinctly communicate ideas in both written and spoken formats
- Highly motivated and willing to give 100% to solve problems in a dynamic industry
- Experience developing Web3 interfaces
- Experience with developer tools and platforms
- Experience with crypto pretty awesome, but definitely not necessary. We want great problem solvers that can learn fast and we will teach you.
Please send your CV to [email protected] We looking forward to hearing from you.
We compensate competitively based on experience and skills, and most of all, your impact.
Something you may want to read about Conductive: 5 Leaders Leveraging The Power of Web 3 To Build The Future by Forbes
Leave a comment