Colu is hiring a
Web3 Community Manager
Salary: $70k – $85k
Colu’s mission is to drive economic and social prosperity in urban communities. By combining a unique rewards platform with a local city app, Colu is leveraging new technological possibilities to drive change in local communities and help local governments throughout the US, such as Boston and San Mateo County, to engage with residents and promote their strategic goals.
Powered by a unique City Coin, the app incentivizes local residents to take small actions to drive the local economy and to help make city life more economically, environmentally, and socially responsible.
Colu is now set to leverage the rise of web3 and cryptocurrencies to continue doing just that. We are looking for a community manager to build the community of the Urban Change Protocol, to grow the community and to make it engaged and fruitful. This position will independently handle the community management A-Z.
- Build the community and drive its growth
- Develop strategies and execute them to drive engagement
- Produce content for relevant channels (e.g.Twitter, Discord, YouTube, Medium etc.)
- Engage daily with community members via relevant platforms (e.g. Twitter and Discord) to foster community sentiment and collect feedback
- Digest community member feedback and share it with internal partners
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders (crypto influencers, city officials, community members etc.)
- Develop collaboration with other crypto communities and locate collaboration opportunities between products
- 1+ year of experience as a community manager in a startup environment
- Passionate about web3, blockchain and crypto.
- Native English speaker (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A storyteller with a creative spirit and excellent copy skills
- Self-managed, independent with a can-do attitude
Superb team player, fun to be with, a never-ending desire to grow and learn
- Motivated to work hard in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, engineering, or a related field advantage
Leave a comment