Coinpoker is hiring a
Web3 Senior Smart Contract Dev
Developed by an ambitious team of poker lovers, CoinPoker is a revolutionary blockchain technology-based poker platform that uses stablecoin as the main ingame currency and CHP as bonusing fuel, offering all benefits of the crypto world alongside.
Coinpoker is seeking an experienced Ethereum Smart Contract Solidity Developer who can architect, design and integrate web3 features and functions into existing desktop and mobile applications. You will work in an Agile development environment and produce robust deliverables on aggressive timelines. To be successful in this role, you should demonstrate passion for blockchain, have strong software engineering and development skills and the ability to communicate well.
- Working with CTO and product team to define new web3 features/functions.
- Architecting, designing and implementing smart contracts.
- Deploying and testing smart contracts on an Ethereum testnet and deploying production ready contracts on Ethereum mainnet.
- Collaborating closely with development team to integrate and test web3 features into existing platform.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- Experience in integrating smart contracts to an application frontend
- Must have experience in Smart Contracts and Solidity
- Comprehensive knowledge of other chains is a plus
- Experience in De-Fi primitives including tokens and staking
- Fluency in verbal and written English
- Prolific ability to adapt to changes
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines
Compensation will be very competitive. Paid in USDT/USDC plus vested CHP tokens.
Leave a comment