CoinGecko is hiring a
Web3 Senior Business Development Associate (L3)
Salary: $142k – $150k
CoinGecko is a global leader in tracking cryptocurrency data. Operating since 2014, CoinGecko has built the world’s largest cryptocurrency data platform, tracking over 10,000 tokens across more than 400 exchanges, serving over 300 million page views in more than 100 countries. We are proud to have played a major part in mainstream awareness, adoption, and education of cryptocurrency globally.
We at CoinGecko believe that cryptocurrency and blockchain will define the future of finance, bringing greater financial and economic freedom around the world. In anticipation of that future, CoinGecko is building the foundation to scale cryptocurrency market data to serve billions.
About the Senior Business Development Associate:
As a powerhouse expert in business development and marketing lead, you will be driven and are an enthusiastic individual to grow CoinGecko’s business development to the next level. We have an exciting roadmap of new products that will be coming to market over the next 12 months and need someone passionate about building relationships. You must be comfortable prioritising and qualifying opportunities and then driving them from inception all the way through to completion. You’ll play a pivotal role in shaping the future of cryptocurrency and help us achieve our mission of building the front page of cryptocurrency. If this challenge sounds interesting to you, keep on reading.
What you will be doing:
• Establish new and maintain client relationships over emails, messaging applications, telephone, and through face-to-face meetings to sell products and services
• Develop revenue growth and client acquisition strategies
• Collecting information in order to prepare proposals in response to requests for proposals
• Plan, execute and exceed specific monthly, quarterly, and annual targets by achieving pre-set criteria on revenue generated
• Engage and ensure that all clients are handled to the highest standards and everything is known about their PR and marketing communications requirements throughout the year.
• Build a communication plan to ensure smooth and consistent messaging happens regularly with clients by preparing and delivering regular campaign reports and new product updates.
• Develop a growth strategy to increase business opportunities and maintain the use of CRM to track client communication.
• Stay ahead of the competition by following up on all leads and opportunities to ensure that CoinGecko maximizes the chance of winning business.
• Provide regular (weekly, monthly and ad hoc) feedback of sales activities to the supervisor, including clients wins/losses, competition activity, product feedback, etc.
• Perform regular market analysis, supporting the business development roadmap and strategic initiatives
• Work closely with other team members to achieve sales targets
What we look for in you:
• 5+ years of direct experience in sales and business development with an exceptional sales record, preferably in the startup or fintech industry.
• Having wide and deep connections with technology and innovation community would be desirable
• Experience in defining and locating target markets, strategic thinking and expanding the market to scale
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with an ability to present, negotiate and influence key stakeholders at all levels, from associates to C-level.
• Excellent in persuasion and problem-solving skills.
Goal-oriented and results-driven in developing and implementing sales targets
• Strong sense of ownership, emotional intelligence and determination to get things done
• Able to work independently while maintaining transparency and collaboration with a growing team
• Data-driven, should be curious about and tell stories using data
• An entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to multitask and to manage multiple priorities across multiple teams
• Humble to embrace better ideas from others, eager to make things better, open to challenges and possibilities
• Passion for cryptocurrency, blockchain, or financial markets are a huge plus
If you are serious about the desire to contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world and would like to spike your level of adrenaline by adventuring in our projects and business, don’t hesitate to take your next move.
Some of the perks while at CoinGecko:
• Meal Allowance: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your meals.
• WFH Set-Up: You will be given a set amount each quarter to claim for your wfh set-up.
• Transport Allowance: You will be given a monthly fixed allowance to ease the cost of travelling.
• Flexible Working Hours: No 9-5 structure, work your own hours.
• Remote Work Flexibility: Work wherever you feel most productive.
• Comprehensive Insurance Coverage: We provide life, medical, and critical illness insurance.
• Learning Allowance: You will be given an annual budget of USD500 to help you continuously learn in the pursuit of your professional and personal development.
CoinGecko is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified candidates are considered for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Interested? Hit the apply button to get started on your application!
Leave a comment