You’ll get to
- Architect and implement the Co:Create frontend web-app
- Own the web-app end-to-end, from product definition, through implementation, testing and to production.
- Define the user experience of how a user interfaces with the Co:Create protocol
- Provide strategic direction on the frontend development
Who we are looking for
- Nice to have : Experience building web3 frontends
- Demonstrated exceptional ability in building interactive web user experiences
- An eye for design and creative flare
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical and non-technical staff.
- A motivated and driven self-starter.
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US time-zone based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives.
- Annual salary: $154,080 – $183,061
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzQuNzQuMjEwLjIyMgM