Co:Create is hiring a
Web3 Lead Tokenomics Designer
Compensation: $180k – $200k
Co:Create is a new web3 protocol that unlocks the potential of NFT communities and ecosystems. We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto to support our mission: Empowering NFT projects to “go beyond the drop.”
Our goal is to provide the foundational infrastructure for decentralized brands of the future. We enable NFT projects to scale more effectively by empowering them to launch a thoughtfully designed fungible token and DAO alongside their collections.
As Lead Tokenomics Designer, you will lead the design and implementation of the Co:Create governance token, as well as create fungible token templates that will be used by our NFT project partners. This role is meant for someone who desires to have significant ownership and meaningful impact within the web3 ecosystem.
You’ll get to
- Design and implement the Co:Create token tokenomics.
- Create the vision, strategy and roadmap for Co:Create’s token economy.
- Create tokenomic templates & strategies for Co:Create’s partners.
- Work with the business development team in partner negotiations and project evaluations, by providing tokenomics guidance.
- Create dashboards with those KPIs for Co:Create and each partner, to monitor token economy health & liquidity.
- Actively research and watch closely for emergent tokenomic models to keep at the forefront of tokenomics in web3.
Who we are looking for
- 4+ years of experience developing statistical models of complex systems.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in Web3, including smart contracts, NFTs, DAOs, tokens, blockchains, and cryptocurrency as a whole.
- Extensive experience with tokens, including creation, minting, yield farming, issuing, burning and staking.
- Working knowledge of common financial models including modern portfolio theory, generalized hyperbolic distributions and their subclasses, bonding curves, etc.
- Clear, concise written and verbal communication and a track record influencing technical and non-technical staff.
- Familiarity with common statistical tools such as Mathematica, Wolfram Alpha, and/or Excel.
- Degree in economics, computer science, math, other quantitative discipline, or comparable experience.
- A motivated and driven self-starter.
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives.
- Annual Salary: $179,000-$194,000
While we are a fully remote company, we still value culture and work to create a space where every team member understands the “why” behind our mission. As an early stage company that values innovation, we are highly transparent and flat in our org structure.
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting it right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for the challenges we have to overcome.
The Co:Create protocol is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serves as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers creators to realize the promises of web3 – dynamic, decentralized experiences that benefit all participants.
We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors and future users of the protocol.
We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.
Leave a comment