You’ll get to
- Own our product roadmap
- Lead technical product teams focused on the strategy, design and execution of the protocol
- Partner with executives and cross-functional colleagues on executing the roadmap
- Work with Co:Create and its customers to scope and launch their instances of the protocol
- Instill best practices across the company
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables is at the highest level from conception to launch
- Hire and ensure we have enough people to deliver on our promises
- Facilitate projects goals setting, planning, retrospectives, and backlog grooming meetings where those are needed
Who we are looking for
- 6+ years of Product Management experience with high performing engineering teams, at least 1+ of experience of it in the crypto space.
- A deep understanding of the web3 space, including awareness of current market trends and familiarity with projects operating in a similar space to us
- A visionary who can develop a deep understanding of what the Co:Create protocol and its value proposition.
- Someone who can engage with our potential customers and deliver a well researched, unambiguous PRD
- A good communicator with effective client management & conflict resolution skills
- A technical background, such as a software engineer or other technical IC roles
- A deep passion for NFTs
- Experience in a high growth company or start-up
- An MBA
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives.
- Annual salary: $194,400 – $237,600
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.