Co:Create is hiring a
Web3 Director of Product Management
Compensation: $190k – $240k
Co:Create is a new web3 protocol that unlocks the potential of NFT communities and ecosystems. We’ve raised a $25M seed round led by a16z crypto to support our mission: Empowering NFT projects to “go beyond the drop.”
Our goal is to provide the foundational infrastructure for decentralized brands of the future. We enable NFT projects to scale more effectively by empowering them to launch a thoughtfully designed fungible token and DAO alongside their collections.
As the first Director of Project Management and a core member of our small team, you will play a critical role in owning our product roadmap, and work with executives and partners to scope and launch instances of the Co:Create protocol.
You’ll get to
- Own our product roadmap
- Lead technical product teams focused on the strategy, design and execution of the protocol
- Partner with executives and cross-functional colleagues on executing the roadmap
- Work with Co:Create and its customers to scope and launch their instances of the protocol
- Instill best practices across the company
- Ensure the quality of the deliverables is at the highest level from conception to launch
- Hire and ensure we have enough people to deliver on our promises
- Facilitate projects goals setting, planning, retrospectives, and backlog grooming meetings where those are needed
Who we are looking for
- 6+ years of Product Management experience with high performing engineering teams, at least 1+ of experience of it in the crypto space.
- A deep understanding of the web3 space, including awareness of current market trends and familiarity with projects operating in a similar space to us
- A visionary who can develop a deep understanding of what the Co:Create protocol and its value proposition.
- Someone who can engage with our potential customers and deliver a well researched, unambiguous PRD
- A good communicator with effective client management & conflict resolution skills
- A technical background, such as a software engineer or other technical IC roles
- A deep passion for NFTs
- Experience in a high growth company or start-up
- An MBA
Benefits & perks
- Fully remote team (US based employees only at this time)
- Team offsites quarterly at locations across the country
- Health insurance
- 401k Retirement plan
- Unlimited vacation & paid time off
- $325/month in “get what you need” funds.
- A NFT Starter Pack, including money to grow your NFT collection
- Hate Monday meetings? so do we! We have a strong “no meetings” policy on Mondays.
Salary and Compensation
- Competitive salary, as well as lucrative equity and tokenomics incentives.
- Annual salary: $194,400 – $237,600
When hiring candidates, we look for signals that a candidate will thrive in our culture:
- We care personally, and challenge directly: We know and care about each other. We challenge each other to be better. We don’t care about being right, but getting right.
- We build on our strengths: We each have superpowers and we strive to create an environment where individuals are able to do what they do best.
- We act!: We make informed, bold decisions, using data when possible.
- Community first: If our community isn’t winning, neither are we.
- We’re curious: We seek to understand. We stretch beyond our personal areas of expertise. We learn as much as we can in a rapidly evolving space.
- We are optimistic, but realistic: We know we will be successful, but have a healthy respect for challenges we have to overcome.
The Co:Create protocol is the first endeavor from Gesso Labs, a team of web3 entrepreneurs, engineers, artists, and operators. Gesso, (pronounced “Jesso”, the Italian word for chalk) is a primer applied to blank canvases that serves as the foundational layer all other paints adhere to. Our name speaks to what we aim to deliver: tooling and infrastructure that empowers creators to realize the promises of web3 – dynamic, decentralized experiences that benefit all participants.
We are backed by some of the best projects and technical minds in the space and we’re excited to have many of these partners along for the ride as investors, advisors and future users of the protocol.
We are a woman-led company and believe in fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace. Candidates of all protected classes are encouraged to apply and we offer equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, national origin, gender, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or parental status, disability, veteran status, or other class protected by applicable law.
Leave a comment