- Work directly with the external blockchain developers to audit their code and secure their products including smart contracts, protocols, and dapp.
- Contribute to our internal security tools and create new ones that help for improving the security services by following good engineering practices.
- Conduct security research and publish your findings in technical blog posts/conferences.
- Improve our processes and offering and strive for the satisfaction of our clients
- +2 years of experience in Solidity, Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM), and/or blockchain technology.
- Minimum educational background: Bachelors’ degree or a Master or PhD in Computer Sciences or Security Information.
- Minimum of 3+ years professional experience as Software Engineer, or Security Engineer.
- Passionate with Cryptocurrency/DeFi/Blockchain is a plus.
- Solid experience in threat analysis, advanced persistent threat (APT) or response.
- Experienced in threat and vulnerability management, penetration testing, and SecOps (intrusion detection, security logging, malware analysis, and forensics).Experience in programming languages such as Rust, Golang, Solidity.
- Strong background in Math is a plus.