At Capsule Social, we've been building the future of decentralized discourse on top of performant, well-designed decentralization tech, cryptographic tech and blockchain tech
Social feeds that feel familiar. A writing experience for casual users as well as for journalists, scientists and social critics. Content monetization via fiat as well as crypto, and much more – all packaged in a user experience that makes no sacrifices in usability
Capsule's Quality Assurance, Test and Benchmarking Engineer will be responsible for writing tests and creating a benchmarking infrastructure so that we can be sure that our technology scales to thousands and even millions of users prior to launch
- Design a benchmarking framework for our IPFS, OrbitDB and NEAR infrastructure.
- Write and integrate tests for our front-end and back-end code.
- Follow up with the front-end team, back-end team and tokenomics team on the design and testing of new features.
- Experience in Mocha, Chai, Node.js, TypeScript.
- Experience with decentralized architectures and Web3 tech is a plus.
- Experience with NEAR protocol is a plus.
- Good written skills, ability to coordinate with the team, team player, etc.
- Fair pay, no matter where you live
- Freedom to work from wherever you want
- Generous work-from-home allowance and coworking stipend
As important as your technical skills, there are certain qualities that will make you the perfect fit for Capsule
- Commitment – Innovation takes time. Therefore we’re looking for someone that can commit long-term, someone that we can rely on from the current pre-beta phase to the global launch and beyond.
- Dedication and initiative – Innovation is demanding. We don’t micromanage, so we’re looking for someone that takes charge of their own workload and delivers.