Remote and NYC, USA
Burnt Finance is building the decentralized future for Web3 assets. For the first time, users are able to auction, mint, and trade NFTs in an entirely permissionless ecosystem. We are proud to be supported by amazing investors such as Animoca Brands, Multicoin Capital, Alameda Research, and so many more. If you’re looking to join a fast paced, problem solving environment in the center of blockchain infrastructure, NFTs, and decentralized applications, please apply!
You will help build groundbreaking decentralized applications from the ground up, which will become a critical piece of architecture for the next stage of Web3 and crypto adoption.
- Develop decentralized web3 infrastructure and applications
- Support front-end applications and user experience
- Participate in and own choices of engineering methodologies, tools and organization
- Work autonomously within a high-performing team
- 4+ years of professional experience
- Proven ability to write high-quality, well-tested code
- Highly autonomous, strong communication and collaboration within team
- Understanding of API design & implementation
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
Our Tech Stack:
- Backend: NodeJS, Typescript, GraphQL, Postgres
- Web3 Platform: Cosmos-SDK (Golang), CosmWasm (Rust)
- Infrastructure: AWS
As we are still a lean engineering team, we are looking for engineers willing to take on multiple roles. When applying, please include which of the following skillsets you believe you would be able to bring to the table most rapidly:
1. Typescript + React
2. Smart contract development
Benefits of working at Burnt Finance include competitive compensation, unlimited PTO, medical, dental, and vision insurance, company off-sites and more!
Burnt Finance is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives and backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users and team members. We value listening to every voice and we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company and products we love.
Leave a comment