Boson Protocol is hiring a
Web3 Social Media Manager
Boson enables the decentralized exchange of physical assets- tokenised as redeemable NFTs.
Boson Protocol solves the problem of fair exchange within e-commerce, without the need for trusted intermediaries or counterparties. Instead, Buyer and Seller make commitments to trade within smart contracts encoded with game theory, and tokenized as redeemable NFTs.
Buyers have assurance, that either they can redeem the NFT for the physical item or their get their money back.
Sellers can Tokenize, transfer and trade any physical Thing as a redeemable NFT.
Developers can easily build dCommerce dapps and integrations.
No need to trust Sellers or intermediaries, simply input your payment and receive the item or your money back.
Boson Protocol mediates commerce transactions of real-world assets using smart contracts — without a centralized intermediary. Tokenize, transfer and trade any physical Thing as an NFT.https://www.bosonprotocol.io/
As our Social Media Manager you will be responsible for two of our core marketing activities – Social Media Management and Community Management.
In this role you will be creating and implementing the social media strategy together with growing our community engagement through best in class content.
You are the voice of the company and you will be responsible for our brand communications across all social media platforms. In this role we expect you to be up to date with the latest digital technologies, a social media expert and for you to know about and stay up to date with the latest crypto trends.
Social Media Management
- Responsible for creating and executing our social media strategy
- Collaborate with wider marketing team and agencies regarding engaging content creation and manage the further social media content development
- Create and roll-out best practices and processes to ensure successful social media performance
- Take ownership and accountability of the company’s social presence
- Use social listening tools to analyse performance to base future decisions on
- Social performance reporting (Sr. management / team and business level)
- Development, roll-out and management of social media campaigns aimed at expanding and building Boson Protocol’s brand
- Manage and improve our content marketing programme; building awareness, credibility and online presence
- Manage content development engaging with the community on different social media platforms (Twitter, Discord, Reddit,Telegram, etc.)
- Working with Digital Platforms Manager (branding across websites and external channels are aligned)
- Edit existing content making it interesting and beneficial to different audiences and adapting it in new and creative ways for social and other media
- Identify content gaps and create new engaging and inspiring content incorporating key stakeholder input.
- Be the driving force in building and engaging the community across different social media platforms
- Manage and grow our global community
- Define and manage key KPIs for community engagement
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate the above mentioned expansion
Manage 3rd party vendors and agencies
- Manage the production of high quality content
- Coordinate 3rd party vendors and agencies activities to ensure they are aligned to our priorities
- Ensure brand development objectives are met
- Coordinate and manage agencies to ensure brand consistency
We expect our Social Media Manager to provide regular updates and insight reports, providing the necessary steering info to drive our social media presence, community engagement and content creation to a higher level. Within this role you will be the go to person advising on and implementing localised strategies.
Must have skills and attributes
- Have significant experience as a social media executive, owning strategy and success of company socials
- Solid experience of community management and engagement
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Prior experience in building, growing and managing social media presence
- Keen interest in DeFi, NFT’s, NFT Art and Metaverse gaming
- Deep exposure on Web3 / blockchain community outlets in Europe
- Active in the Crypto communities on Twitter, Discord, Reddit, Bitcointalk
- Be process driven, detail oriented but also pragmatic and service focussed
- Competent working in a fast-paced environment with multiple stakeholders
- Be punctual and reliable
- Keeping open lines of communication
- Analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management and line management skills
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary
- Employee Token Incentive Scheme
- Fully remote work – work from anywhere in the world
- Flexible working hours
- 6% matching pension contribution scheme (UK) or equivalent in other countries
- 25 days holiday plus 8 days bank holidays (UK) or equivalent in other countries
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We have the ambition to become one of the core building blocks upon which the decentralized web will be built
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation for truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction and that is reflected in everything we do.
When applying, mention the word CANDYSHOP when applying to show you read the job post completely. This is a beta feature to avoid spam applicants. Companies can search these words to find applicants that read this and see they’re human RMzUuMjA4LjE5MC42NgM
Leave a comment