Algofi’s mission is to build the new financial system.
Our team started by building the Algofi protocol on the Algorand blockchain. Algofi is a stableswap (e.g. Curve), constant product decentralized exchange (e.g. Uniswap), stablecoin (e.g. MakerDAO’s DAI), and a cross collateral lending market (e.g. Aave). The protocol launched a little over six months ago and now secures over hundred million dollars. We are looking to grow the team aggressively in order to scale our efforts both horizontally and vertically.
Though we are early, we have secured our support from strong backers like Union Square Ventures, Arrington Capital, Jump Crypto, Coinbase Ventures, and more.
This role is for a smart contract engineer that will expand our product suite at Algofi and investigate cross-chain deployments. You will be joining highly skilled team of 6 that values flawless code, amazing products, and moving quickly. You have great attention to detail, are able to code at the highest standards, and you feel confident writing code will eventually secure billions of dollars. You understand that this environment is highly adversarial environment and you are committed to building out practices which protect Algofi and its users.
Lastly, you believe in building a new financial system that is transparent, democratic, and efficient.
- Coordinate with product team to identify and scope smart contract features
- Architect efficient and bug free smart contracts to drive complex financial applications
- Build robust testing suite and oversee coordination of audit
- Build user SDKs and develop monitoring tools
- Bachelors in computer science, mathematics or other STEM discipline
- Strong programming and algorithm skills
- Meticulous, detail-oriented, and innately driven to understand issues deeply
- Self-motivated and highly-productive, with a strong sense of ownership and urgency
- Able to work collaboratively and productively with others
Email us directly at [email protected].