actus ag Steuerberatung is hiring a
Web3 Software Engineer
Salary: $60k – $120k
Are you ready for new challenges? Do you like to get involved? Are you looking for a job that is dynamic and creative because this resonates with your mindset?
Then apply now as a Software Engineer at the tax consultancy actus ag
When working with actus ag you become more than just a software engineer. We invite you to continuously develop your skillset and gain new insights and knowledge, not only in the IT domain. Due to collaborative work with our interdisciplinary team you will grow on a personal and professional level. You will be challenged to implement innovative projects and expand and optimize our services which are unique in the tax domain. We have international clients from over 25 countries, many of them active in the Blockchain, Crypto and FinTech sector. When working with us you will enjoy a company culture akin to a start-up. We are a disruptive force in the tax domain, constantly pushing the limits of digitalization
We are excited to learn what you can bring to the table and are looking forward to welcome you in our team!
actus ag, based in Triesen, is the leading tax consultancy in the Principality of Liechtenstein and provides consulting services for cases that are affected by the German, Liechtenstein or Austrian Tax Law
What you´ll be doing:
- Think out of the box: Your focus will be on software development but don’t worry: you will also get the opportunity to partake in architectural decisions and are welcome to contribute your own ideas for future projects
- Make an impact on our existing software infrastructure and navigate unchartered terrain with your ideas, your expertise and your critical thinking.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure optimal workflows and productivity
- Improve automation, optimize performance of the accounting processes and define internal and external service structures
- Share your technical expertise with other departments
- Evaluate operational processes & develop innovative solutions
- Work with a modern microservice architecture
- Be a part of innovative & exciting software projects
What you'll need:
- Strong software architecture skills and self-initiative
- Getting the big picture – identifying opportunities for automation and building innovative solutions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work closely with partners and business heads
- Flexible and open minded to learn and adapt to new software stacks
- Interested in getting involved with Blockchain, FinTech and DLT
- Desire to work and communicate with international clients
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science, or currently in training, and an aspiration for process optimization. You want to build things & get stuff done.
- Solid Java (11+) or Python skills in productive environments
- Good knowledge of basic software development principles (logging, exception handling, …)
- Fluent in English (German is a plus)
- … your character matters
What we offer:
- All the latest tools
- Start-Up atmosphere instead of conservative corporate environment
- We are a young and motivated team, which values professionalism, personal responsibility and the support of our clients.
- With us you have the possibility to let your own visions and ideas grow
- We are a tax consultancy at the pulse of time: Blockchain, Bitcoin, Digital Tax Transformation & FinTech are our daily routine
- We act disruptively & directly
Leave a comment